This is Belah (better known as puss). She is staying with us while my boss is in Florida for a few months. I thought it would be a good trial run to see if I want to get a cat, but I'm sorta hoping they will just let me keep her. She is such a good cat. She is extremely friendly and a little quirky. Cat owners will have to tell me if this is normal, but she likes to sleep on our bed under the blankets during the day, and she drools, mostly just when she is purring. And most importantly, if I want her to go away and leave me alone, she does.

And also, our amaryllis is blooming!
5 comments:
Awww cute cat. The sleeping under the covers is normal, the drooling not so much. As for the going away when you want her to - WHERE DID SHE LEARN THAT! Cats NEVER do what you want them to! Sounds like a keeper to me.
If you decide to get your own cat, I recommend a 9 month or older one from the pound. Kittens are a pain in the butt.
:)
Very pretty cat. However I only see one fish in your tank....is she feasting on them? :O
i would say the drooling is totally normal. when my kitty used to purr she would be so content - with her little eyes opening and closing slowly and she would knead her little paws into my belly...all the while happily drooling. aside from all that...i hope we can come over soon b/c i love cats! and obviously i wanna hang out with you guys...and, um...the cat ;)
nah, all my fish are still there. I think she is too much of a clutz to balance on the fish tank and get her paws in that little opening.
and yes victoria, we should hang out soon, even though you are clearly using me for my pets... i'll be in touch (:
Post a Comment