Monday, February 2, 2009

25 things

Well I haven't had any luck posting the rest of the videos from excel so I guess I'll have to move on to something else. I know I've been sadly delinquent with my posts. Here's something dumb but entertaining that I just did on facebook. I don't think many of you are facebookers so I decided to put it here too.

25 Random things about me..... feel free to respond with your own 25 random things bloggers!

1. I was embarrassed to do this but got so many notes from other people I decided it was OK.

2. I keep my TV in the closet.

3. My hair is really long, almost to my waist, and I need to cut it off before it strangles me in my sleep.

4. I miss the ocean.

5. I had chicken pox for the first time when I was 21.

6. I've never had a cavity or broken bone.

7. I am a potter. I make pots.

8. I love the outdoors and I feel like I am suffocating when I'm in the city.

9. I play the clarinet in the Victor Community Band.

10. With the exception of my underwear, nearly all my clothes are hand me downs from someone. Which is good because I don't like to shop.

11. I occasionally go rock climbing, and I hate it every time (I'm really bad and afraid of heights) but I always want to go again.

12. I have hippie tendencies, like wanting to eat all organic food (if I could afford it) and wearing natural deodorant, which doesn't really work.

13. I can't type without hitting buttons that make my cursor jump to a different place or the page suddenly scroll up and down.

14. I am madly in love with my husband whom I stalked at college to make him like me.

15. I'm really bad with numbers, I struggle with even the simplest math problems. I also have the hardest time remembering anything that has to do with a number (route numbers, phone numbers, my zip code...) and I often remember them backwards.

17. Everyone I know is having babies and I have no desire to catch up.

18. I think that immunizations do more harm than good.

19. I get really annoyed that it is so difficult to be healthy in our culture.

20. I love to run around in the rain (when its warm out).

21. I am still sad that Heath Ledger died.

22. I grew up on a grape farm and no we didn't stomp the grapes with out bare feet.

23. I want to go to Hawaii for my 10 year anniversary.

24. When I was little I didn't like Barbies or Cabbage Patch Dolls but loved playing with dinosaurs and trucks.

25. My bedroom is 45 degrees.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I'm not so sure I could come up with 25 things...it would take me quite some time. I did enjoy reading yours though. :) You also played with about any kind of stuffed animal as well as paper cutout ones. :) Dolls never were your thing...