It seems that every time Rob is out of town I manage to do something exceedingly stupid. My personal favorite was locking myself out of my car at the gas station while I was paying for the gas I just pumped. I had to wait 45 minutes for Triple A. And then there was the time when we were living in Mayville... I locked myself out of my apartment, but fortunately I was able to climb a ladder onto the roof and through the window to get back in. Well, in keeping with tradition, I locked myself out of my apartment tonight. No ladders this time. I swear I only do these things when Rob is gone. Still a week and a half until he gets back, what else will I accomplish?
This calls for a chick flick. And a strawberry smoothie. On the menu: "Beacause I Said So"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment