You know you're getting old when a band you were obsessed with in the third grade is doing a reunion tour. Come on, how many of you had New Kids on the Block posters on every wall, NKOTB sleeping bag , over sized NKOTB buttons covering your jean jacket, even a giant NKOTB puzzle.... I did!!! Oh, and I almost forgot, I had the Jordan doll. Ha ha ha! I may have to dig out the old cassette tapes. Simply for the sake of nostalgia of course. Here's a then and now shot. Ah the 80's!
Saturday, June 21, 2008
But where are the rat tails?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
HA! Wow this is quite the throw back. Jordan was my favorite, so I'm happy to hear you were representing with the doll...hahah. NKOTB was my FIRST cassette tape. I had to convince my dad to let me get the tape by telling him that some of the band members used to sing in the church choir....
I saw New Kids on the Today show a couple weeks ago! I used to love Joey but I'm changing my vote. I love Donnie now. LOL. I'd love to see them in concert but I heard tickets were a couple hundred bucks. I wish I could go back to those days where my biggest concerns were what over sized button to but on my backpack...NKOTB or that circus we went to with Girl Scouts!
Post a Comment