I do not get along with technology. I don't like it. It does not like me. Nine times out of ten it makes things more difficult, not easier. I like dish washers. And clothes washers. And cameras. I like my cell phone because it was free, is cheaper than a land line, and I am capable of leaving it unattended for long periods of time. I think that completes the list.
What brought on this rant? I'm glad you asked. I just spent the last hour trying to put a new picture in my blog header. I should have known better from past experience. I can never get the pictures to fit, nor can I figure out how to re-size the window, or how to center my picture ... As you may have noticed, I finally was able to put up something presentable, but its not exactly what I was hoping for. Someone please help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment