Saturday, December 13, 2008

music city

We finally got internet in our house yesterday. This is the first time I've had my own internet since living with Jenn umpteen years ago. There are definitely downfalls to having it in the house, but we won't dwell on those. I have been enjoying one of the good things today. Pandora.com. I know this has been around for awhile, but it was never convenient for me to take advantage of it in the library (where I was always in a hurry) or with the poor wireless signal we used to get from our old apartment (which was also from the library). So anyway, a new obsession had begun. Today I've listened to endless Pandora. First Christmas music, followed by blues, Irish/Celtic, country, and then my self created (sort of) Norah Jones, Grateful Dead, and John Mayer radio (not all at once) and now back to Christmas.

Genius.

No comments: