Sunday, July 13, 2008

Latest travels

Rob and I took some kids from Youth for Christ up to the Adirondacks this past week. We were in the Keene Valley area - climbing at Owl's Head and the Beer Walls and hiking up Giant Mt. With the exception of one of the kids getting sick it was a good trip, I always love time spent up there (or in any outdoors for that matter), no matter what we're doing!



Rob and I part way up Giant Mountain.



My favorite picture from the trip. This is from the top of the Beer Walls.




The Group resting on the way up Giant.



Rob climbing at Owl's Head.



Mike trying the new "head jam" method.



The group at Owl's Head.


Ben climbing - Owl's Head again.



It's not a trip to the Adirondack's without Mr. Mike's Pizza!
The group: Abby, Mike, Ben and Rob.
For the rest of the photos go here.

No comments: